Thursday, July 06, 2017

Hate Crime in Packed, New York City Subway Train at 4:30 p.m. on Workday

 

Hate crime victim Matthew Steele (Courtesy Matthew Steele)
 

By Anonymous New York City Reader

“Steele noted that though the train he was on was relatively crowded, no one jumped in to stop the assault. ‘I felt a little disappointed. I felt a bit alone,’ he said. ‘I don't really blame anyone for not jumping in. I think everyone's got places to go.’”

“The NYPD confirmed the incident to Gothamist. No arrest had been made as of this morning and the investigation is ongoing. Steele didn't get a good look at his attacker, and he isn't confident police will be able to find him.”

So there you have it: either the editorial staff at Gothamist are all liars (they've been proven such many times in similar such incidents before), or this poor Hipster has been so indoctrinated - not “get[ting a good look at his attacker” - that he wants his poor, disadvantaged attacker not to be caught and arrested.

This despite the fact that the animal that did this had such “unprovoked” hate for him that a sucker-punch to the face was not enough - he beat him to the floor of the subway, with not one other person doing a damn thing to help him.

What kind of “New Yorker” would attack someone like this, for “no reason,” would display this kind of viciousness toward a white person he never met before and doesn't know?

N.S.: I think there’s another possibility: The black sucker punch artist was very experienced, having committed the same crime many times, and knocked Steele down, and immediately stomped him in the head.

I can say from experience that it is really difficult to get a good look at a guy who is stomping you in the head, especially if he already sucker-punched you.

With that said, Matthew Steele is a pathetic creature.

He had already been sucker-punched, yet still he wore headphones around blacks!

And in Anon’s favor, I did once read an article by Village Voice activist Sharon Lerner, who supported the black mugger who had robbed her and broken her nose.

I collect stories of highly educated, allegedly intelligent whites who were murdered because of such laxity, going back 30 years.

There was the school teacher who was riding his expensive mountain bike in Prospect Park, Brooklyn 30 years ago, near his home. Young, racist, black felon shot him dead for the bike.

Brilliant young man had just moved to Denver to do research while in graduate school. While taking the elevated train to his new home, he gabbed away on his cellphone to his mom, paying no mind to his surroundings. A couple of young, black cut-throats, male and female, were watching him the whole time. When he got off, they got off, and followed him.

He started walking home, still talking to mom, oblivious to the murderers closing in on him. They were gutting him like a fish, before he noticed anything.

Another reason Matthew Steele is pathetic is that he showed no outrage.

Gothamist “reporter” Rebecca Fishbein does not say if the witness who called 911 gave a description of the perp. 911 operators are supposed to ask for such descriptions, though 911 operators in New York City are so racist that anything’s possible.
 

Man Punched in Face by Stranger on F Train in Brooklyn
By Rebecca Fishbein
July 4, 2017, 10:30 a.m.
Gothamist

A Manhattan man is recuperating after he was punched in the face in a seemingly random attack on an F train in Brooklyn last week.

Matthew Steele, 35, told Gothamist that he boarded the F train at Bergen Street around 4:30 p.m. on June 29, heading toward his home on the Lower East Side.

"The first thing I knew was a punch to the face," he said. "I was just standing by the door of the train. I had my headphones on, so I was maybe a little unaware of what was going on around me. I don't know if the guy said anything to me first. I didn't see him before he punched me."

Steele says the unknown attacker hit him hard in the side of his head.

"I put my arms up, but he kept punching until I was on floor," he said. Then, Steele says, the train pulled into the Jay Street-MetroTech station and the assailant fled. The man took nothing. Dazed, Steele also left the station and headed up to the street, where a traffic cop alerted him that other officers were looking for him.

"I went down to the station, and police were there. They called an ambulance," Steele said. Apparently someone called 911 about the attack, but by the time officers arrived, there were no witnesses in the station.

Steele declined the ambulance ride, but after stopping at home, he went to Lenox Hill Hospital's emergency medical center in Greenwich Village. Doctors there treated him for a swollen ear, laceration to his ear canal, a busted lip, and a big lump on his head.

"I was kind of relieved because I'd been attacked before, and it was a lot worse [then]. I lost my front tooth, a long time ago," he said. "I still have my teeth. He didn't stamp on my head."

Steele noted that though the train he was on was relatively crowded, no one jumped in to stop the assault. "I felt a little disappointed. I felt a bit alone," he said. "I don't really blame anyone for not jumping in. I think everyone's got places to go."

The NYPD confirmed the incident to Gothamist. No arrest had been made as of this morning and the investigation is ongoing. Steele didn't get a good look at his attacker, and he isn't confident police will be able to find him.

He's still shaken by the incident.

"I've never seen anything like it, just in the middle of the day," he said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jerry pdx
Yes, he's being very careful with his choice of words, wouldn't want to offend the protected minority groups. I have to wonder who was responsible for the other attack, another racist negro? He'll never say it though, just like race will remain unmentioned in the case of this attack. He claims he's never seen anything like this before (just experienced it), does anybody believe that? You can't reach adulthood in any major city without witnessing racist violent negroes action, or notice the extreme disproportion of these kind of attacks being committed by negroes.

Anonymous said...

Blacks like to stomp to the head. That is the use of lethal force. A single blow to the right spot can kill. Indicative also of an extreme overwhelming hatred.

"The young modern criminal more dangerous than his counter-part from decades ago. Bigger and stronger, uses violence quicker for less reason [sometimes no reason] and more extreme in the use of that violence." - - and old time cop talking about the black assailant in the early 1970's. He said criminal but should have said young black criminal.