Sunday, October 16, 2016

Censorship Watch: My Twitter Minder Has Shut Me Down, Yet Again!

By Nicholas Stix

The usual tactic by Jack Dorsey’s enforcers is to slow me down by forcing me to get a new password. Suggesting that I’m a bot is a new one.
 

Your account has been locked.


Nicholas Stix
@NicholasStix

What happened?

Your account appears to have exhibited automated behavior that violates the Twitter Rules. To unlock your account, please complete the steps below and confirm that you are the valid account owner.

What you can do:

To unlock your account, you must do the following:
• Verify your phone number

1 comment:

countenance said...

Nick,

As someone who, like Jack Dorsey, graduated from a high school in St. Louis in 1995, please allow me to apologize for him.

Since I know where he went to school, I think it's highly possible we ran into each other a handful of times while we were in high school. I don't remember him, though.