Sunday, October 19, 2014

Hannah Graham Alert! Police Find Tall, Unburied Human Skeleton in Albemarle County, VA: They Believe It is Graham!

 

See my new VDARE report, “On Being Culturally and Biologically Enriched by West Africa’s Ebola Zone.”
 

Hannah Graham recovery, Chesterfield County Sheriff's Office Deputy Sgt. Dale Terry, and murder suspect Jesse Matthew Jr. The Last Refuge/Conservative Treehouse
 

 

By Nicholas Stix

Thanks to my partner-in-crime, David in TN, for this story.

At The Last Refuge/Conservative Treehouse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As of now we know the remains were those of a tall woman. Hannah Graham was tall.

The body was found in the same general area in which Morgan Harrington's remains were found and not too far (according to a report I saw) from the home of Jesse Matthew's mother.

David In TN

Anonymous said...

I hope she is still alive the skeleton could be anybody though sadly I think its Hannah grahams due to that R I P Hannah graham
:(