Friday, August 22, 2014

Transphobia is Perfectly Natural: Insane, Homosexual Nazis Get Normal, Sane Writer Silenced and Fired from His Job; The Inmates are Running the Asylum

 

Homosexual icon, Ernst Röhm
 

By Nicholas Stix

Gavin McInnes is a clever, right-of-center essayist. I don’t read him much, but that’s no reflection on him, as I rarely read essayists these days. I seem to be preoccupied with other matters.

Well, I just saw mention of him, and read his new column at Taki’s Mag. It seems the man wrote an essay on the form of insanity whose sufferers call themselves “transgendered,” which he posted at a misleadingly named Web site called Thought Catalog.

The psychopaths not only had McInnes’ essay “disappeared” from the Web, but they got him fired from his business. How can a man get fired from his own business? I guess that’s a question Ron Unz has asked himself many times, as well.

I just left McInnes the following note on his comment thread:

Dear Mr. McInnes,

Sorry to hear the bad news. I tried in vain to access your essay, but it has been disappeared from the Web, even its cached version, so I guess "Google cache" is a lie.

Would you be so kind, as to re-post it in a safe place, so people can read it, and the commissars won't win? They're really enjoying themselves in an orgy of smug self-satisfaction right now, and are in dire need of a cold slap in the face.
 

I wish McInnes all the best.

The moral of the story, boys and girls, is to publish under pseudonyms. That’s why I use this phony handle, “Nick Stix.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So where is it, I want to read it.

Also, your captchas are almost impossible to read, this took five attempts to post.

sir ptysedl

Nicholas said...

http://nicholasstixuncensored.blogspot.com/2014/08/see-gavin-mcinnes-essay-on-transphobia.html