Wednesday, October 16, 2013

American Renaissance Magazine Re-Born?

By Nicholas Stix

I, was deeply disturbed, as I’m sure many of you were, when Jared Taylor stopped publishing American Renaissance magazine. Granted, Jared still publishes articles at AmRen’s Web site (and I owe him a few!), but it just isn’t the same. I haven’t asked him why he did it, but as a onetime magazine publisher, who still has recurring dreams in which I am back in business, I could imagine why: The cost of printing and postage.

Well, Jared may have a spiritual son, Karl F. Boetel, who is publishing Radish Mag.

Boetel deals with highly disturbing material: Race. His trick is to be patient, and variously deadpan and sardonic.

I just stumbled onto a brilliant recent issue. One of Boetel’s simple yet radical methods is to compare police officials’ words to the known facts of black-on-white attacks, which the cops insisted were not racially motivated.

No comments: