Thursday, April 18, 2013

No Amnesty! A Democratic Voter in Search of a Party

Posted by Nicholas Stix

[With all due respect to Joe Farah, a great American, I snatched this essay by legendary correspondent and “friend of the family,” Delmar Jackson form the comment thread following Peter Brimelow’s World Net Daily exclusive, “GOP Does Not Have a Hispanic Problem.” (Please hit the link, read Peter’s column, and comment on it.)
Delmar reminds me of Don Collins Sr., another Democrat betrayed by his own party. Come to think of it, I’m a registered Democrat, too, and have been my entire adult life!]

No Amnesty! A Democratic Voter in Search of a Party
By Delmar Jackson

I am a white pat Buchanan democrat looking for someone to vote for for a long time.

I am a democrat that would vote for Krusty the Clown if he was willing to reduce immigration. The GOP should know there are a lot more democrats like me willing to vote for a candidate who wants less immigration than they are told.

Massive immigration is bad for almost every issue democrats claim to care about.

I am an environmentalist; massive immigration destroys the environment.

I like living in a society that helps poor Americans via health care and welfare for those American workers who have lost jobs. Massive immigration will bankrupt health care and welfare.

I like unions that ensure higher wages for workers. Massive immigration of cheap labor destroys labors bargaining positions.

I like to live among people who care about the country and have civic involvement to counteract rich and powerful interests. Massive immigration creates a dumbed-down electorate easily duped and controlled and who have no historical connection with the native-born citizens.

I am in favor of gun ownership and the 2nd amendment. Even mayor Bloomberg's bodyguards carry pistols. Go figure! Polls show immigrants care little about private citizens owning guns and will not defend our rights to own them.

I do not believe a small government is inherently better than a large government, but I do believe whatever size of government must be paid for by those using it and not pass the burden onto future generations. Massive immigration will create a class of people that will vote themselves things they do not have to pay for and bankrupt us.

Massive immigration will also create a distraction by creating a left/right white/non-white struggle that will overlook the real problem of the ruling class plundering our country and taking away our liberties.

Overall, I can't think of any benefits to normal democrat issues that will be helped in the long run by massive immigration. The votes they get will help those in power profit, to gain more power, and to punish those that do not agree with their ideology. That is what immigration is really about: profit, power, and punishment.

Unfortunately I do think the GOP may live up to the legend of them being “the stupid party,” though, and allow the leaders of my party to help the GOP commit demographic suicide via massive immigration. But it will be a short-term victory at the expense of losing our country.

If the GOP had someone like Pat Buchanan or Eisenhower who actually enforced immigration laws, I would vote for the GOP in a heartbeat.

The funny thing is, my party used to have sane members on immigration like Sen. Barbara Jordan who led the 1995 Immigration Commission that recommended we cut legal immigration by a third, or even Harry Reid, who at one time in the past spoke up about the evil of anchor babies.

Watch this video:
Harry Reid Says No Sane Country Would Permit Birthright Citizenship.

Join Numbersusa and read Vdare.com every day.


No comments: