Sunday, December 09, 2012

Hate Envy: Just Can’t Get Any Hate from IHEHR (Institute for Research & Education in Human Rights)

By Nicholas Stix

[Previously, at WEJB/NSU:

VANDERVOORT: Puerto Rico Must Adopt English Language for Statehood.]

Earlier tonight, I sought to post the following note at an outfit called the Institute for Research & Education in Human Rights. IHEHR’s vice president, Devin Burghardt, written a lengthy article, condemning Bob Vandervoort, and I was wondering what it would take to get a similar treatment.

I don’t want to sound disrespectful towards Bob, but I find myself much more hateable.



Dear Devin Burghardt,

I must say that I am feeling some serious hate envy for Bob Vandervoort, right now. What would it take for me to get an IHEHR testimonial? A cash contribution to IHEHR? A cash contribution to you personally? Would it help, if I mentioned that my good friend and employee Mark Potok has repeatedly attacked me in print since 2005?

Please send me your rates.

Thanks in advance.

Love,

Nicholas Stix

No comments: